Thoughts From The Mind of A Princess

My faith is like shifting sand changed by every wave; My faith is like shifting sand...so I stand on grace. -Caedmon's Call Shifting Sand Isaiah 26:8, James 1:4, James, 1:22-27

Monday, February 21, 2005

Why A Journal?

Some of you may be wondering why I would waste my time on something like this. Well, to be honest, I don't think this is a waste of time. This journal is going to serve two purposes:

1) An easy way to update what's been going on with me lately. So much has been happening the past few days, weeks, months, years... Time flies by, literally, and I have been losing track of everyone that has been close to me at some point in my life. I want to be able to share things with everyone, as they are happening. As weird as it sounds, sometimes a mass email just doesn't do it for me.

2) Accountability, if you will. God has been growing and stretching me lately. If I write it down, I have a log of what He's been showing me, not to mention a public record. A friend recently explained how theroputic her journal has become, so I figured I would try it out.

What's the worse that could happen? No one reads this except for me? Oh well!! That's who this is for--ME!! (Back to sounding egocentric again, huh?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home