Thoughts From The Mind of A Princess

My faith is like shifting sand changed by every wave; My faith is like shifting sand...so I stand on grace. -Caedmon's Call Shifting Sand Isaiah 26:8, James 1:4, James, 1:22-27

Monday, April 10, 2006

Congratulations

I have been so busy finishing this semester of grad school and getting caught up with my grading at work, I've failed to congratulate a few people in my life:

Congratulations...
Dave and Lauren on your 5th wedding anniversary.
Melanie and Steve on your new baby girl.
Melanie and Steve on your 3rd wedding anniversary.
Brian and Cheryl on the successful launch of Suncoast.
Tina and Justin on your upcoming wedding (April 22nd).
Katie and Matt on your upcoming wedding (May 13th).

Happy Birthday...
Stacey Kilgore
Lauren Johnson
James Henderson

I know some of these are very belated, but I hope you had (will have) an awesome day. Love ya!! MUAH!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    They had another baby??? Where have I been?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home