Thoughts From The Mind of A Princess

My faith is like shifting sand changed by every wave; My faith is like shifting sand...so I stand on grace. -Caedmon's Call Shifting Sand Isaiah 26:8, James 1:4, James, 1:22-27

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Tina's Wedding

I just returned from my sister's wedding weekend. Tina and Justin finally tied the knot yesterday afternoon. It was a very pretty wedding; they had it outside at Riverside Park, Vero Beach. Luckily the rain held off until everyone got to the reception. Cheryl and I were bridesmaids and Ronny walked Tina down the isle to The Broken Road by Rascal Flatts. Their colors were black, white, and pink. We had a lot of fun at the reception, but some of us drank a little too much champagne. I think my favorite parts were when we all walked into the reception hall to White Wedding by Billy Idol (only Tina could pull that one off), dancing with Phil to For Once In My Life (our song), and watching my mom double-fist champagne and coffee. The lesson learned from the evening: don't drink the leftover champagne!!! We wish those two lots of luck and hope they know that we are all praying for them. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Price. We love you!!

Check out the pictures: http://picturesfromthemindofaprincess.shutterfly.com/action/?a=8EYs2ThqycMPi

2 Comments:

  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger Alice the Brit said…

    AWESOME photos Jessie - I looked at them all, you all look so happy :) Well you sister didn't to start with, nerves I guess!!

    I liked seeing Mr and Mrs Moon too - lovely photo :)

    Congrats on catching the bouquet :)

    Alice the Brit

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ummm JESS..I saw all the wedding pictures...THEY ARE TREMENDOUS! YOU DID A GREAT JOB with these...It was like watching a story unfold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Plus everyone looked great!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home