Thoughts From The Mind of A Princess

My faith is like shifting sand changed by every wave; My faith is like shifting sand...so I stand on grace. -Caedmon's Call Shifting Sand Isaiah 26:8, James 1:4, James, 1:22-27

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Can I Gush A Little?

Ok, I hate to do this but I just want to say that I have the BESTEST (wink, wink) boyfriend in the world!! I had the opportunity to go watch one of his concerts last night. It was amazing to just sit and watch him conduct his wind ensemble. Just watching Phil on the podium, drawing music out of these kids was awesome. The emotions spilling forth, the stories that were coming out of the music, the reaction of the kids as they played, and the response of the audience when they were done...WOW!!

Phil, I don't know if you ever read this, but I really enjoyed watching you and listening to your kids last night. I want you to know that I am so thankful that God brought us together. You make me very happy in a way that is very unique to any other relationship I've been in. I don't know what God has planned for us, but I'm very excited. Happy One Year!! I love you! XOXO!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Jessie said…

    Well go buy yourself some more barf bags because there is plenty of gushing to go around. MUAH!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home