Thoughts From The Mind of A Princess

My faith is like shifting sand changed by every wave; My faith is like shifting sand...so I stand on grace. -Caedmon's Call Shifting Sand Isaiah 26:8, James 1:4, James, 1:22-27

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Girls' Night Out

So with a little coaxing from Melanie, I went out to Cowboys last night. I have not been line dancing since Spring Break, last year, so needless to say, it's been a while. I got to meet Katie's boyfirend, he seems pretty cool. I felt bad that he had to put up with us three girls all night. He doesn't dance so he ended up becoming the seat saver and the drink holder. It's ok though, because that is a very important job! Melanie was hilarious (did Steve get mad about your condition?), and Katie was fun trying to refresh my dancing skills. I had a good time, the only thing missing was Phil (enter a sad face and an audible "awwww" here).

Lesson: Whenever you are feeling self-concious about your body or weight, just go to a country bar. There are plenty of girls there that will make you feel better about yourself. (Ouch that was mean!!).

Thanks ladies from making me have a little fun this weekend. Thank you Phil for loving me just the way I am. MUAH!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home