Thoughts From The Mind of A Princess

My faith is like shifting sand changed by every wave; My faith is like shifting sand...so I stand on grace. -Caedmon's Call Shifting Sand Isaiah 26:8, James 1:4, James, 1:22-27

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

TODAY is my 28th Birthday. And for those of you who know me very well, you know that my birthday stretches out across a three week time period (the week before, the week of, and the week after my birthday). I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!! I sing happy birthday to every single one of my students--I tell them it's their day, they should celebrate it. That's how I feel--it is your very own day.

Here is the plan for the week:
July 13th: We're heading Downtown (Chillers, Wall Street, etc...) for anyone who can keep up. We're dressing up! Call the cell for details.
July 15th: Mark Broussard concert at the House of Blues
July 16th: We're having a luau. Details are at: http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?event=OCOAAXNHHMQDTFGHEPCL

This week will be nothing but fun because my school responsibilites begin on Monday, July 18th. This is my last hurrah (as Melanie so eloquently put it). Let's make it a good one!!!


My 28th Birthday Wishlist (not in any specific order)
  • Anything UCF for my car or classroom
  • A new NIV study Bible (my current one was a gift from Adam)
  • Finding Neverland and Napolean Dynamite on DVD
  • Any book by Gregory Maguire (except Wicked and Lost)
  • The newest Rascal Flatts cd, Feels Like Today
  • The newest Passion cd, How Great Is Our God
  • The newest Matt Redman cd, Facedown
  • The new Jason Mraz cd (releases July 26th)

You know you love my sense of humor!!! wink, wink!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Jessie said…

    I can see your point but it's still MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Jessie said…

    Tracey suggested going downtown. She said Wednesday is THE night to go to Chillers and places like that. The only down-side is that Phil has worship rehearsal that evening. He said he'll leave early if he needs to.

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Jessie said…

    I will work on an evite list for the luau and get that to you by tomorrow. Let me know what you need me and Phil to do. Also give me a people-limit. I'll email everyone that I want to invite to go to Chillers with me. I am excited--this is shaping up to be the BESTEST birthday ever!! How is 30 going to top 28?

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Jessie said…

    We also need to figure out a date because July is crazy. I am thinking the 16th because we are going to a concert on the 15th. Maybe we can do Chillers on the 13th, Cowboys on the 14th, HOB on the 15th and my party on the 16th. WOW!! This rocks!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home