Thoughts From The Mind of A Princess

My faith is like shifting sand changed by every wave; My faith is like shifting sand...so I stand on grace. -Caedmon's Call Shifting Sand Isaiah 26:8, James 1:4, James, 1:22-27

Monday, June 27, 2005

DCI

On Saturday, Phil took me to see the DCI (Drum Corps International) competition at the Citrus Bowl. For being my second DCI show, this one was ok. I wasn't completely impressed by any of the corps, but I was informed that it is very early in the season, so they will only get better before August. I think my favorite shows of the evenings were performed by The Boston Crusaders and the Blue Coats. My favorite moment of the evening was when The Glassmen were doing some sort of visual move in their show. All the performers were laying on the ground, moving their arms, legs, and heads this way and that in some sort of choreographed move. All of a sudden one of the baritone players picked his head up and puked! He put his head back down, did a move, picked his head back up and puked again!. Then (and this is the worst part) the choreography required everyone to roll onto their side. Well this baritone player rolled right into his own puke...never missing one beat! It was absolutely horrid. I felt so bad for the guy. Talk about being dedicated. Ummm...not so much!!! Corp life would never work for me.

BTW: I've added a few things to my blog so be sure to look around and leave comments. I want to hear from everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home