Thoughts From The Mind of A Princess

My faith is like shifting sand changed by every wave; My faith is like shifting sand...so I stand on grace. -Caedmon's Call Shifting Sand Isaiah 26:8, James 1:4, James, 1:22-27

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

It Begins

Phil and I have begun wedding planning and it is a bit overwhelming. I've heard about weddings being expensive, but now I know how expensive. We have not set a date yet because we need to find a venue first. We have checked out a few places and have some ideas; we have a few more to visit before we make a final decision. The one thing we have decided on is that we want to get married next May after school gets out. We have both also decided on our wedding party. I can't tell you who Phil's party is because he hasn't informed them, but my party consists of Melanie, Tracey, Karis, and Lauren. I am very excited to spend the most exciting year of my life with these ladies.

Aside: I was thinking out loud the other day about how this is my second wedding. I was discussing how this has been a little more of an adjustment than I thought it would be. Honestly though, I was not this excited the first time. I mean, yes I was excited, but not in the same way. This is the way it should have felt. God had a plan for my life and I can start to see it coming to fruition. How exciting!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so excited for you!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home