Thoughts From The Mind of A Princess

My faith is like shifting sand changed by every wave; My faith is like shifting sand...so I stand on grace. -Caedmon's Call Shifting Sand Isaiah 26:8, James 1:4, James, 1:22-27

Monday, August 08, 2005

Post The First Day of School

OMG!! I am so not ready to be back in school. I am exhausted!! I got home around 7ish and slept for almost 2 1/2 hours!! Either I did not sleep well last night or I am getting old. This is insane!!!!!!

Seriously though, other than being exhausted, my feet hurting from wearing high heels again, the AC being out for the beginning of the day, and class sizes ranging from 35-48 students, the day went well. It's too early to tell how the kids are, but I'll keep you posted. One thing I can say is that I love my principal. Someone once told me that the difference between a good school and a bad school is the principal. I am a firm believer now.

Well, I need to get organized for tomorrow and then head to bed. I'll update soon, hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home