Thoughts From The Mind of A Princess

My faith is like shifting sand changed by every wave; My faith is like shifting sand...so I stand on grace. -Caedmon's Call Shifting Sand Isaiah 26:8, James 1:4, James, 1:22-27

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Update on Howie

Here is the latest message from Jennifer, Howie's wife:

God has answered all our prayers. Howie has a brand new heart. He came through with flying colors. PRAISE GOD!!! The transplant coordinator said it was the shortest wait for a heart in the history of their transplant program. WOW God is so good. Howie is really hooked up to a lot of stuff and can't talk or have visitors, but if he could I know he would say THANKS everybody for praying. I'm counting this as a miracle. LOVE JENNIFER

I echo her thanks for your prayers. Keep praying that Howie's body heals perfectly and quickly. Also pray for Howie family, I am sure they are exhausted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home