Thoughts From The Mind of A Princess

My faith is like shifting sand changed by every wave; My faith is like shifting sand...so I stand on grace. -Caedmon's Call Shifting Sand Isaiah 26:8, James 1:4, James, 1:22-27

Friday, June 10, 2005

Please Pray for Howie

If you are a praying person, a dear friend from church is having a heart transplant at midnight tonight. He is at a heart-hospital in Gainsville and the last word we got from his wife is that Howie's case has been diagnosed as urgent and he has been put to the top of the transplant list. Pray that a heart becomes available, that the surgery goes well, wisdom for the doctors, for Howie's strength, and for his family's strength.

For those of you who know Howie, I am sure you'll agree that he is one of the nicest men with the sweetest spirits I've ever seen. Please, please, please take a moment this evening and lift him up in prayer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home