Thoughts From The Mind of A Princess

My faith is like shifting sand changed by every wave; My faith is like shifting sand...so I stand on grace. -Caedmon's Call Shifting Sand Isaiah 26:8, James 1:4, James, 1:22-27

Friday, August 12, 2005

Big Brother 6

Does anyone else watch this show? I am absolutely addicted to it! Last night, I sat in a movie theater and watched 7 hours of DCI (quarterfinals). I got home around 11ish but could not go to bed until I watched Thursday's episode of Big Brother. Throughout the entire 8 o'clock hour, I kept whispering to Phil about predictions of the show. If you've never watched it, I highly recommend it. It is on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays (at 8 or 9pm, I can't remeber which time on which night) on CBS. It is so much better than all the other Reality-Competition shows!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Perogyo said…

    I'm going to have to agree with Melanie, I like TAR better too. But I am enjoying BB this year, and the live feeds are hilarious!
    I got to your blog through random searching, and I'm glad I did!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home