Thoughts From The Mind of A Princess

My faith is like shifting sand changed by every wave; My faith is like shifting sand...so I stand on grace. -Caedmon's Call Shifting Sand Isaiah 26:8, James 1:4, James, 1:22-27

Thursday, October 06, 2005

6,470,818,671

"At the moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world.

Some are running scared...
Some are coming home...
Some tell lies to make it through the day...
Others are just now facing the truth...
Some are evil men at war with good...
And some are good struggling with evil...

Six billion people in the world...
Six billion souls...
And sometimes...all you need is one."
--Peyton on One Tree Hill

I love you, Phil

3 Comments:

  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Panner said…

    This is powerful Jess! I just can't imagine this world with 7 billion people in it....

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Marsha said…

    Wow. I like this post because you talk about all the people in the world then at the end you put the lone statement

    I LOVE YOU PHIL.....

    How poetic is that...What does it mean?
    This is great!

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Marsha said…

    BTW
    I am Janice's friend Marsha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home