Thoughts From The Mind of A Princess

My faith is like shifting sand changed by every wave; My faith is like shifting sand...so I stand on grace. -Caedmon's Call Shifting Sand Isaiah 26:8, James 1:4, James, 1:22-27

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Blog Game

I stole this off of a fellow blogger's site. It looks like a lot of fun.

20 years ago I… (1985)
1. Lived in Waterbury, CT.
2. Attended St. Lucie’s Catholic School and was elected vice-president of my classroom.
3. Received my first detention for talking while the teacher was talking.

10 years ago I… (1995)
1. Graduated from St. Cloud High School.
2. Won a substantial amount of scholarships for flute, vocals, and honors.
3. Met some of my life-long friends at Valencia Community College.

5 years ago I… (2000)
1. Moved to Port St. Lucie, Florida
2. Got a tattoo on my shoulder blade.
3. Successfully got through my first year of marriage.

3 years ago I… (2002)
1. Got divorced
2. Got my belly-button pierced.
3. Got drunk for the first time (yuck!!!)
4. Successfully got through my first year of teaching.

1 year ago I… (2004)
1. Got back into the marching band circuit.
2. Decided to go back to school.
3. Allowed myself to fall in love again.

So far this year I… (2005)
1. Began my Master’s Degree.
2. Began my 5th year of teaching.
3. Have felt the happiest and most complete I’ve ever felt.

Yesterday I…
1. Had lunch with one of Phil’s closest friends.
2. Slept way too much.
3. Studied the most I’ve ever studied in my life!

Today I…
1. Just finished the hardest mid-term I’ve ever taken in my scholastic career, and think I aced it!
2. Sang on the church worship team.
3. Will have dinner with Phil while watching the season premier of Desperate Housewives.

Tomorrow I will…
1. Give my students a pop-quiz on The Count of Monte Cristo.
2. Have a parent-teacher conference and detention all at the same time.
3. Hurry up and finish my homework for tomorrow’s grad school class.

In the next year I will…
1. Hopefully get engaged (sorry Phil).
2. See Wicked in Tampa and Chicago.
3. Go to London.
4. Be a member of my little sister’s wedding party.
5. Decide if I want to stay in teaching or not.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home