Thoughts From The Mind of A Princess

My faith is like shifting sand changed by every wave; My faith is like shifting sand...so I stand on grace. -Caedmon's Call Shifting Sand Isaiah 26:8, James 1:4, James, 1:22-27

Sunday, September 04, 2005

40 Year Old Virgin

If you have not seen "The 40 Year Old Virgin," you need to!! Phil made me take a break from writing a paper last night and took me to see this movie. We laughed the entire 2 hours! Seriously, I'm not exaggerating. It is so funny. There are enough "Awww" moments to keep the ladies happy and enough raunchy humor to keep the men quiet. Go see it and then let me know what you think.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger Alice the Brit said…

    went to see this last night with hubs and 2 friends - we all laughed our butts off!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home