Thoughts From The Mind of A Princess

My faith is like shifting sand changed by every wave; My faith is like shifting sand...so I stand on grace. -Caedmon's Call Shifting Sand Isaiah 26:8, James 1:4, James, 1:22-27

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Etiquette Addendum

Ok, so Phil and I went to the movies the other night to see The Producers. We went to one of the theme park theaters, to a 7:10 showing. It was very quiet--PERFECT!! Granted, it's an adult movie whom no one wants to see, but we noticed the fact that it was quiet.

Yesterday, Melanie and I went to see Memiors of a Geisha. Again, perfect crowd. In fact, a child began fussing about one hour into the movie (the child actually turned out to be related to Melanie-hahaha!). The mother was very respectful to the movie-goers around her:she got up and took the child out of the theater until the child calmed back down. YAY MOMMY!!

Ok, I'm done. :-)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Panner said…

    Jess-when I went to go see "King Kong", this guy behind us answered his cell phone 3 TIMES during the movie. 3 TIMES. He was speaking Spanish too, and I almost said something to him en espanol. If the people I was with hadn't said something to the guy and then gotten the movie usher person to tell him to shut up, I would have. It was unreal, so I see what you say about GOOD people and when they have enough courtesy to get out of the theatre when they knew they are being rude!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home