Thoughts From The Mind of A Princess

My faith is like shifting sand changed by every wave; My faith is like shifting sand...so I stand on grace. -Caedmon's Call Shifting Sand Isaiah 26:8, James 1:4, James, 1:22-27

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Random Countdowns

approx. 3 hours, 3 minutes until Phil gets back into town
2 days until the Marc Broussard concert
4 days until Thanksgiving (yummmmm)
8 days until my first major grad school research paper is due
15 days until my first semester of grad school comes to a close
26 days until Winter Break
1 month, 5 days until Christmas
1 month, 11 days until New Year's Eve
1 month, 17 days until Phil's 29th birthday
2 months, 5 days until Wicked!!
3 months, 17 days until my trip to Chicago (and another viewing of Wicked), and Spring Break
6 months, 5 days until Summer Break
7 months, 23 days until my 29th birthday

Okay, I think I've procrastinated long enough...time to get back to that 20 page paper that's due in 8 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home