Thoughts From The Mind of A Princess

My faith is like shifting sand changed by every wave; My faith is like shifting sand...so I stand on grace. -Caedmon's Call Shifting Sand Isaiah 26:8, James 1:4, James, 1:22-27

Sunday, March 27, 2005

DONE!!

After a long talk with God and a close friend, I've decided that I am done complaining. I am done being frusrated. I am done worrying. While I've been trying to work through my hurt emotions and feelings, my attitude and words have been hurting others. I know how easy it is for me to be negative, so I need to stop. I refuse to cause dischord. I refuse to allow Satan to creep in and use my hurt to steal my joy. I just won't do it!! If I can trust God with my life, my relationships, my finances, and everything else around me, why can't I trust Him with this situation? I NEED to, even if it takes a daily personal butt-kicking. I'M DONE!!

Happy Easter!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home