Thoughts From The Mind of A Princess

My faith is like shifting sand changed by every wave; My faith is like shifting sand...so I stand on grace. -Caedmon's Call Shifting Sand Isaiah 26:8, James 1:4, James, 1:22-27

Monday, April 04, 2005

Randomness

Here is a completely random thought that I figured I would share:
DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT eat dinner right before you go to bed. You'll have the most realistic dreams throughout the entire night.

I had sausage, peppers, and onions for dinner at about 10:30 last night, and then went to bed around 10:45. All night long, I had very realistic, vivid dreams filled with images from the Holocaust. I am not sure what that means, other than I think it is time to stop teaching/reading Holocaust literature and time to move on to something more "happy"...like Shakespeare!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home