Thoughts From The Mind of A Princess

My faith is like shifting sand changed by every wave; My faith is like shifting sand...so I stand on grace. -Caedmon's Call Shifting Sand Isaiah 26:8, James 1:4, James, 1:22-27

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Updates...

Grad School: UCF has received my GRE scores, so it should only be a week or two until I find out if I've been accepted into the program. Keep praying!!

Apartment Theft: When we got back into town last night, there was a notice on my door informing all tenants that there have been a number of breakins (apartments and cars), and that we need to be careful with EVERYTHING! There was also some sort of accident that caused the gate to my complex to be knocked down. To me, it looks like someone drove right through the darn thing. I now officially live in the g-h-e-t-t-o!!

Summer Job: It looks like I will be teaching summer school. I haven't started back up at Sylvan yet, but hopefully that'll happen soon so I can save up for the month of July (the month in which absolutely no income is coming in).

Church: SSDD

School: Only two full weeks left! But...some of my students figured out my blog address and my AIM screen name. One kid made the mistake of messaging me with inappropriate comments. That child will be sad when he gets called down to the Dean's Office for harassing a teacher.

Random Thought: Have you heard the new Gwen Stefanie song "Hollaback Girl"? I think that is quite possibly the worst song EVER, but I cannot get it out of my head. How do you spell bananas?

I think that's it for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home