Thoughts From The Mind of A Princess

My faith is like shifting sand changed by every wave; My faith is like shifting sand...so I stand on grace. -Caedmon's Call Shifting Sand Isaiah 26:8, James 1:4, James, 1:22-27

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

To My Fellow Educators or Anyone Interested In the Future of American Education

I have been reading the posts on a particular blog for the past few months. There are some really interesting and insightful things on here, all regarding education. The author has trouble spelling correctly sometimes, but I chalk that up to "thinking faster than you can type". He is a fellow high school teacher, but does a lot of reading on current trends in education. He also has a lot of links to other teacher-bloggers.

Check it out: http://www.ahighcall.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger Mr. McNamar said…

    Thanks for the link--though the whle ispelling thng seems a bit ofa strecht.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home