Thoughts From The Mind of A Princess

My faith is like shifting sand changed by every wave; My faith is like shifting sand...so I stand on grace. -Caedmon's Call Shifting Sand Isaiah 26:8, James 1:4, James, 1:22-27

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Can we say OVERWHELMED?

There are only 8 days of school (with students) left, two of which are half days. During that time I need to grade hundreds of reports, journals, and tests, listen to oral book reports, and finish teaching The Taming of the Shrew. Then I have two days of post-planning. Then four days after that, summer school starts. And then two weeks after that ends, band camps starts. Somewhere in there, I will be working at Sylvan, (hopefully) getting ready for Grad school, turning 28, and helping with the Creative Arts showcase. **SIGH**

I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately. I've not been sleeping well, my patience has been short, I snap at Phil more often than usual, I am mush more evil than normal towards my students, I fall asleep whenever I get the opportunity to sit down on the couch, I am bored at church, and I don't ever want to do anything fun. I know I haven't been spending the time with God that I need to, but there are only so many hours in the day. How do you you find the time to accomplish everything? It's at moments like this when I know I need to lean on God, but then I am afraid to because I might just fall asleep and not get something done. It shouldn't be like this, but it feels like a catch-22 situation. Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home