Thoughts From The Mind of A Princess

My faith is like shifting sand changed by every wave; My faith is like shifting sand...so I stand on grace. -Caedmon's Call Shifting Sand Isaiah 26:8, James 1:4, James, 1:22-27

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I GOT IN!!!

I just found out a few moments ago that I got accepted into UCF's Reading Education MS program!!!! I am so happy right now, I don't really know how to react. My heart is racing, and I can feel tears welling up. I am relieved that my GRE scores did not hinder my opportunity, but I am anxious to begin this new journey. I am apprehensive about getting back into a "serious student" mode, but I am excited about the final outcome. After the trials I've been going through these past few weeks, I was really beginning to question the path God has for me. Once again, he has proven His sovereignty by opening and closing doors in order to make His path clear. I am a bit nervous about the next few years, but I am so excited that He is in control and I am not!!

Thank you for all your prayers and support. Thank God for friends and family like you! We are going out to celebrate on Saturday night. I am feeling like a night of line dancing--call the cell if you want details.

P.S. ONLY TWO MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home